Den Bosch is a city full of hidden and not so hidden gems, that will make your city trip extremely pleasant. Find out where to eat the best ‘Bossche Bol’, find out what a ‘Bossche Bol’ is, where you can buy the most beautiful plants for your home, where to drink the most delicious vegan Chai tea you ever tried, and what your bank account likes you to avoid… Den Bosch is concept store heaven. These are my 15 favorite spots in the city!
1. Crème Coffee & Pastry: delicious healthy/ vegan dishes to share! I loved the special options on the menu like Shakshuka and Shichimi pizza.. Perfect spot for a Latte & Laptop session.
2. Nom Nom: super popular hang out, with a big terrace and dishes from all over the world.
3. Karakter: cosy, colourful store with beautiful clothes and products from all over the world.
4. Oak: beautiful concept store, that you won’t leave empty handed. Clothing by one of my favorite brands Selected Femme, stunning, decorative tiles and a whole lot more…
5. Eetbar Dit: cosy spot with a good sense of humor, a big terrace and, as you can read on the menu, ‘really good desserts’. Great place for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a drink!
6. VanDaan: this store will make you extremely greedy. Find original gifts, postcards, books and lots of things that will brighten up your day/ interior.
7. Drab: close to the Snellestraat. Possibly the best coffee in town and the most delicious peace of cinnamon brownie I ever tasted.
8. Koekwaus: hipster concept store with pretty clothes, jewelry, books and a whole lot more. For a minute it feels like you’re in Berlin here.
9. Oerwoud: beautiful plants for your home and the best vegan Chai tea I ever had. Delicious, healthy and special lunch options & shakes. Yummm! Top favorite!
10. Daily Poetry: clean concept store with beautiful glasses, clothes, sunglasses and pretty jewelry by one of my favorite brands; Bobby Rose.
11. Webshops Only: always busy and there’s a good reason for that. This store sells unique and creative products that you usually find online only! Perfect place to shop for original gifts, postcards and small fun stuff. Enter at your own risk.
12. Westside: original plates, stuffed animals, special books, furniture, art work, jewelry, clothing… You won’t know where to start!
13. Robbies: department store of 1000m2 located in an old bank, with delicious olive oil, unique interior boosters, organic goodies, clothing and a beautiful café for breakfast & lunch. Only ‘downside’: they don’t serve any wine/ alcohol.
14. Jan de Groot: the best Bossche Bollen in Den Bosch! A Bossche Bol is large profiterole, filled with whipped cream and completely coated with, usually dark, chocolate icing. Forget your diet & don’t worry about the calories, you will lose them during your long day of shopping! Really close to Central Station, so hard to miss. #YOLO
15. De Verkadefabriek: great place to spend your evening. Order a plate of charcuterie, a good glass of wine, have dinner and go see a movie or a theatre show afterwards.
Where to Stay
♥ You can follow Little Wanderbook on Instagram, Bloglovin’, Twitter & Facebook!