Oh my… It is time to start using my vitamin D drops again and at 5:30 PM the light on my bike needs to be switched on: fall is officially here. But we have some late summer days coming this week! Yasss! Grab your SPF and fancy swimsuit and crash at one of my favorite beach clubs in The Netherlands!
1. Tulum Tulum, Noordwijk / the best beach clubs in the Netherlands
Tulum Tulum has the same owners as popular Hippie Fish. Drop dead gorgeous spot with white polished wood, delicious food and friendly staff. You will feel like you are in Bali!
2. Hippie Fish, Zandvoort / the best beach clubs in the Netherlands
One of my all time favorites. This stunner is decorated with natural materials and a lot of green. The salads are tasty and with a loooot of cosy hide aways, you will linger for a long time…
3. Ubuntu, Zandvoort /the best beach clubs in the Netherlands
The best of Bali & Ibiza comes together at this cosy, laid-back beach club with an excellent menu. Love it.
Later aan zee
4. Club Zand, Castricum /the best beach clubs in the Netherlands
This is one of the most peaceful spots on the list, because of the location. Here, you will find no busy boulevard, but sand dunes and one of the cleanest beaches in The Netherlands. Check out the cool, hanging rotan chairs outside. The perfect bohemian hangout.
5. Bries, Noordwijk /the best beach clubs in the Netherlands
This beach club is known for the amazing food. On the wine list you will find my favorite Sauvignon Blanc from the Marlborough Region in New Zealand. After a culinary food fest you can lay down on one of the comfortable daybeds!
6. Later aan Zee, Bloemendaal /the best beach clubs in the Netherlands
If prefer a bit more luxury and want to feel like you are in Ibiza, find yourself a big, comfy daybed at Later aan Zee. They serve 8 different variations of Taittinger Champagne… Cheers!
Later aan zee
7. Aloha, Wijk aan Zee /the best beach clubs in the Netherlands
Reggae, palm trees, comfortable daybeds and delicious cocktails. There is an authentic stone oven for delicious pizzas…
8. Tijn Akersloot, Zandvoort /the best beach clubs in the Netherlands
A surfers paradise. Try paddleboarding, surfing or a yoga class right in front of the beach club and relax on the huge terrace when your done. Open 365 days a year.
9. Woodstock69, Bloemendaal /the best beach clubs in the Netherlands
I love to hang out and dance at this colorful beach club. Everyone here channels their inner & outer hippy. Check the website for special events & concerts!